Today I’m sharing wedding venues in Ohio I have NEVER had the opportunity to photograph, but would LOVE to shoot a wedding at!! These are all places I’ve seen weddings at and am DYING to visit!! :) Here we go
- The Club at Corazon in Dublin, Ohio. I’ve only recently heard about this place, but oh my goodness, is it gorgeous!! I love all it has to offer.
- Oak Grove in New Albany, Ohio (at Jorgensen Farms). I may be biased, but I think this is the most gorgeous venue ever because I got married there! :) This place has so much beauty and it would be an incredible joy to visit again!! Definitely would be a dream come true to photograph a wedding here!
- Irongate Equestrian Center in Hartford, Ohio. Although I’ve never visited this venue, it looks like such a gorgeous venue! The huge barn and big fields are so beautiful.
- Warwick Farms in Mt. Vernon, Ohio. Although I’ve second shot a wedding here before, I’m not going to count it! It was way too long ago and I’m dying to go back. There is something about this place- it has so much charm, with all the animals, white barns, beautiful gardens, and rolling hills.
- The Piggery at Anna Dean Farm in Barberton, Ohio. I found out about this place so long ago, and I’ve always wished for the opportunity to shoot here!! I love all of the white walls and beautiful views. It’s unlike anything else in Ohio! :)
- Rolling Meadows Ranch. I photographed a styled shoot here last May and oh I am in love! It is absolutely stunning and I just love what this venue near Cincinnati, Ohio has to offer.
- Rockmill Brewery in Lancaster, Ohio. This place just looks so cute!! I am in love with their little white chapel and huge fields! Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous place it is for a wedding!
- And even though this one isn’t in Ohio, I just have to throw it in here! Pippin Hill Farm in North Garden, Virginia is seriously one of the MOST GORGEOUS venues I have ever seen in my life. Maybe someday I’ll have the chance to shoot at this absolutely beautiful spot in VA!! We’ll see :)
So you can probably see a theme- I am OBSESSED with outdoor weddings, from farms to gardens to cute little mansions. Weddings like these make my heart skip a beat! Natural light, sunshine, and the outdoors has beauty that nothing else can beat. Of course, these are only my favorites in Ohio- I am starting to branch out and shot all over the country, so if it sounds like we would be a good fit, it would be an honor to chat with you! :)
If you loved this, you might also love:
How to Create a Photography-Friendly Timeline: Part 2